3 Vegetable Soup
Ever have a random bunch of ingredients and don't know what to do with them? The answer is to make soup!
Servings: Enough for 1!
Time: 20 minutes or to taste
(note that you can use whatever, this is just what I used this one time)
- 1 Tomato
- 4 Pearl Onions
- 4 Small thin carrots
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Slice the carrots into round pieces, each about half an inch or less long
- Boil Water on to boil in a small pot, cover on
- Add the rosemary to the water
- While the water is beginning to simmer add the carrots in
- Slice the onions and add them to the simmering mix
- Slice the tomato into half inch thick pieces and add to the boiling water
- Add noodles once you see the tomato start to break down
- Stir and boil, checking on the mixture until the carrots are soft enough to skewer with a fork or to your liking.