Bacon Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin sure sounds fancy doesn't it? Well you too can impress your friends with this simple and tasty meal!
Servings: Enough for 2-3
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 5 small potatoes
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 clove garlic
- Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Shredded Mozzerella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Farenheit
- Peal and slice the potatoes into round pieces about a 1cm or so thick, line the bottom of a glass pan with them, place the carrots around the sides
- chop the garlic, I prefer larger pieces but it's up to you
- slice and chop the onion and set aside
- Trim the fat from the pork and cut into thick pieces
- Lay the meat on top of the potatoes, then sprinkle onion and garlic over the two
- Drape the bacon over the meat and sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Crush and rip the romaine lettuce up and lay down on a plate
- Once cooked, use a spatula to place portions of the meat and vegetable mix on top of the lettuce.
- Serve and enjoy!