Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Hungry? Got 20 minutes? This recipe is probably one of the best I've come up with so far. It involves my three favorite things: cheese, bacon, and chicken!
This is a really simply recipe and I hope everyone loves it :) I made this at the same time as my squash and beats recipe and the timing worked out pretty well. I'd recommend trying both at the same time!
- Chicken Breast
- Cheese (I used cheddar)
- Any spices you might want (cumin is always good)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the breast into strips, approximately an inch wide
- Sprinkle cheese onto (spiced) chicken
- Wrap a slice of bacon around chicken, sealing the cheese underneath
- Place in a frying pan and put into oven for 20 minutes, after 10 flip the chicken
- Set the oven to broil and crispify your chicken, 5 minutes per side or to taste.
- SERVE. EAT. IMPRESS.