Toasted Almond Chicken Salad
A simple and delicious chicken salad recipe. Makes enough for 1 or 2. Also you can always toast more almonds than you need and have a snack! If you like chicken, and you like almonds than you might like this recipe.
- 1 Chicken Breast"
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Slice of Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Mayonaise
- Pepper (to taste, or 1/4 teaspoon"
- 1/2 Cup almonds (sliver or not your choice)
- 1 or 2 Stalks of celery
- Chop up all the vegitables and put them into a container
- Slice the chicken into small chunks and fry in a pan on medium heat until white throughout
- Dump chicken in with vegitables in container, in another pan start roasting the almonds (medium heat or highter)
- Squeeze the lemon slice over the chicken and vegis and add pepper and mayonaise
- Be sure to toss and shake the almonds until they're roasted well, bot burnt then add the almonds to the mix and stir
- Eat or serve cold later