Cinnamon Chicken Empanada
Cinnamin Tortilla and delicious Chicken all mixed into a tiny tasty treat.
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoons lard or butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamin (or more, to taste
- 2 Chicken breast
- 1 Chopped onion
- Cumin/Garlic powder (optional)
- Chop the onion and place to one side
- Slice chicken into 1 inch thick strips
- Spice chicken with Cumin and garlic powder if using
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl
- Add in lard/butter until flour looks like cornmeal
- Add water to flour and mix until elastic
- lightly flour countertop and knead dough into ball.
- Seperate dough into 6 balls and roll flat with rolling pin
- place chopped onions and chicken into rolled out dough and wrap, closing over chicken.
- preheat oven to 350 and cook chicken for 20 minutes
- Serve hot and tasty