Easy to make fried Chicken; seriously, you can make this in less than 10 minutes or so and have a very delicious and impressive meal.
- breadcrumbs (I prefer panko)
- 1 egg
- Turn a frying pan to medium heat and pour enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan in.
- While you're waiting for the oil to heat up, pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and beat an egg in other.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then roll it into the breakcrumbs.
- Put each piece of breaded chicken aside until the oil in the pan is hot.
- Lay the chicken into the oil and turn each piece over every few minutes until the chicken is cooked well.
- Serve hot with whatever sauces or spices you'd like.