Green Pepper & Chicken Breakfast Roll
A simple and tasty sandwich, a good way to use up extra chicken in your fridge!
- Bread Roll
- Chicken (breasts or sliced)
- Green Pepper
- Heat a frying pan on the stove to medium high heat
- Cut bread roll in half, butter and place into oven
- Preheat the oven to 350° while the bread is inside
- Slice the cheese and place on top of the bread
- Slice the chicken breasts thinly and throw it onto the pan to sear and cook
- Slice the green pepper into thin slices
- Once the chicken is done, remove it from the pan and place to one side
- If the cheese is melted to your liking on the bread, take it out of the oven
- Once out, place the cooked chicken on the bread and lay the green peppers across
- You can use oil or butter to help cook the chicken quickly, if you use oil you should put it into the pan as it heats up.
- Saute the peppers in the pan as well to make the sandwich even tastier!