Honey Lime Marinade
Delicious and Quick Marinade, put it on chicken or ham and you'll have a tasty meal!
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Lime or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- cut garlic clove finely, place in a container. I use an old tomato sauce glass container
- Squeeze juice out of lime or pour lime juice into container
- pour olive oil into container
- pour honey into container, if you do the oil before the honey it won't stick!
- pour soy sauce into container
- Add Chicken, beef, vegitables or whatever you'd like to marinade
- Store in fridge for 4 hours or longer
- Cook anyway you like! I like to poach my chicken in it's own marinade but you're free to do what you want!