A simple recipe that looks really impressive when you plate it the right way. Serve it up on a first date with some wine and I'm sure you'll make an impression :)
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Mozzerella Cheese
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1 Slice of Onion
- Spices (basil & garlic for me)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut peppers into 1 inch strips, place on foil on a baking sheet
- Peel apart the slice of onion so you have the curved pieces seperated into arches, place to one side.
- Slice chicken breast in two (this recipe makes two pieces of Mozzerella Chicken)
- Cut part of the way through each chicken breast in the middle, spread chicken slightly open
- Stuff the chicken with cheese
- Spice the chicken to taste (you can also do this under the cheese if you want!)
- Place chicken on top of peppers, then lay the arches of onions over each chicken piece
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Serve with noodles or whatever your heart desires!