If you like oranges and have a bit of patience then this is the recipe for you. While I'm going to detail how to fry the chicken in this recipe, you can easily use the instructions to marinate the chicken in other recipes as well! Use your imagination!
- Half a large orange
- 2 chicken tenders
- Jelly Jar
- panco (breading for frying)
- vegetable oil
- Cut up your chicken into small chunks (1 inch or so squares)
- Place the chicken into the empty jelly jar
- Cut your orange up and squeeze all the juice into the jar
- Close the jar and put into the fridge for at least 3 hours, I like to have a lot of flavor, so I let mine sit for a couple of days
- Put oil into frying pan and turn onto medium high heat
- dump some panco into a small bowl
- take out the chicken and roll it in panco until covered
- One the oil is hot transfer the chicken into the pan and fry
- be sure to rotate, flip, and stay with your chicken until it is done.