Tasty potato pancakes, serve it with applesauce or sugar! They don't take very long to make (well except cutting up the potatoes if you don't have a processor), and if you get your hands dirty in mixing and padding the cakes flat you'll be eating deliciousness in no time.
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- spices to your liking
- bread crumbs
- clean and peel the potatoes
- cut or process potatoes in a food processor (chunky or smooth, however you like em)
- break eggs into a bowl and season with Salt, pepper, and spices
- mix potatoes and egg mix together, add breadcrumbs as well.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes or so
- turn on a frying pan to medium heat and melt butter in the pan
- pour a bit of a mixture out into a pancake, flatten it about 1/4 inch and let fry
- once each side is golden brown flip it and brown the other side.
- Serve with sugar, cream, applesauce, or salt!