Spicy Potato Stir Fry
A simple dish to make, with a great smell and taste.
Servings: 1 hungry person
Time: Half an hour to 40 minutes.
- 1 Chili Pepper
- 1 Habanero Pepper
- 2 Potatoes
- Half cup rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Baby Carrots (optional and to taste)
- Spices (Salt & Pepper, whatever you'd like)
- Boil water on the stove
- Add oil to a frying pan and turn on heat
- Once the water is boiling, add rice to water and spices, let simmer for 20 minutes
- Skin and cube potatoes
- Slice both peppers into thin strips
- Add potatoes and peppers to pan and saute
- Flip and fry vegetables until beginning to brown
- Rub spices on chicken and fry with vegetables.
- Remove chicken from pan
- Add cooked rice to pan and fry to taste
- Serve on a dish!